We take pride in offering self-storage for local businesses that’s a step above the norm. For secure, climate-controlled self-storage for your business documents and other office items, Valleyview offers a wide range of mini storage units to suit your requirements.
Business Storage Advantages at Valleyview
Our experienced staff will help you find the right mini storage for your business. Valleyview offers the following advantages that our customers value, and are not available elsewhere in Kamloops:
- Secure, pass card access to facility 7 am to 7 pm, 7 days per week
- All storage units are video monitored 24/7
- All storage units are housed within our secure facility and cannot be accessed from the outside where thefts typically occur
- Entire facility is climate-controlled, eliminating moisture problems that are common elsewhere
In addition, a selection of packing supplies are available for purchase on site, including: boxes, tape, file boxes, packing paper, bubble wrap and locks.
What Can Your Business Store at Valleyview?
With 45 self-storage unit sizes available, you’ll find ample mini storage for a variety of business requirements. Whether you need secure, dry storage for stock overflow, equipment, furnishings, signs, decorations, or documents, you’ll find the right fit at Valleyview Mini Storage.
The following are just some of the items our business customers store with us:
- Office furniture storage – desks, chairs, filing cabinets, shelving units, patio furniture
- Office equipment storage – computers, cables, electronics
- Document storage – legal and business documents, tax archives, annual reports, employee files
- Retail stock overflow
- Boxes, books, manuals, training materials
- Display items – product displays and stands, clothing racks
- Marketing materials – promotional signs and banners, trade show booths, sandwich boards, gifts and giveaways
- Seasonal items – holiday decorations
The Benefits of Mini Storage for Business
Many Kamloops businesses struggle with the frustration that results from a lack of storage space in their office. Once you’ve filled nearly every available space, a cascade of negative impact tends to flow from your business storage issues. Items you need can’t be found easily; stored items are stacked one upon the other and are more prone to damage; stacked boxes and equipment crammed into storage closets are an avalanche waiting to happen; expensive or valuable items are not secure;, and cluttered hallways and office space can cause personal injury and create a fire hazard.
Before every available spot is used up, it’s time to store the overflow, old items, and/or important but seldom used items. Using Valleyview’s off-site business mini storage alleviates all of these issues. Stored items are easily accessed and remain secure, safe from damage, and close by when you need them.
Is Your Business Document Storage Dry?
Our climate-controlled storage means the business documents you store will remain dry and will not be susceptible to damage caused by mold. While most paper (unless it is acid-free) will “fox” or oxidize over time, causing brown spots and staining, this process can be slowed by keeping your documents in our climate-controlled storage units. Your documents will be kept at a moderate temperate and humidity, and provided they enter storage in a dry state, they will remain that way for years to come.
Questions About Business Self Storage
or Document Storage?
If you have questions about self-storage for your business documents or other office items, our storage experts are always happy to help.
Watch our video to learn more about the The Valleyview Difference, or visit our facility for a tour. You’ll see why our customers choose us for business storage in Kamloops.
Contact us today!