If you need to free up space in your house or apartment, or you’re moving and need temporary storage, our Kamloops storage rentals offer local residents convenient access and peace of mind.
Valleyview Mini Storage is climate controlled and all storage units are video monitored 24/7, so you can rest assured that your household items in storage are secure and safe from environmental damage. Our friendly staff will help you choose the right storage unit, provide helpful tips, and answer any other storage or packing questions you may have.
Valleyview’s Household Storage Features
Whether you need to declutter your home, basement or garage, you’ll find the right storage rental unit at Valleyview. Valleyview offers the following features that provide high value to our customers:
- Convenience – 7 am to 7pm access, 7 days per week, with easy access off the Trans Canada Highway at Valleyview Shopping Centre.
- Security – all storage units are video monitored 24/7.
- Climate control – our entire facility is climate-controlled, ensuring your belongings are dry and safe from mold and mildew.
- Options – 45 rental unit sizes, from small units designed for apartment or personal storage, to larger units that can store the contents of large homes.
- Boxes and packing supplies are available for purchase on site.
- Helpful, knowledgeable staff.
See our storage unit sizes for details on what can be stored in each unit.
What Can You Store?
With the exception of cars and boats, you can store anything in our storage units. Valleyview’s convenient access and security keeps your belongings safe and out of the way until you need them:
- Moving storage – if you are planning a move or renovating, our storage rentals provide a short-term solution to help you make the transition, or long-term storage for the extras you don’t need at home year-round.
- Household and furniture storage – couches, chairs, patio furniture, tables, desks, wardrobes, lamps, carpets and rugs, bed frames and mattresses, shelving, appliances, kitchen contents, computer equipment, antiques, seasonal decorations.
- Garage overflow storage – bikes, tools, old furniture, car and truck parts, boxed items, gardening supplies, pool supplies, lawn chairs.
- Sports and recreational equipment storage – sports gear, skis and snowboards, camping and fishing gear, canoes, kayaks. Our units are an excellent choice for kayak and canoe storage.
- Motorcycle storage, vehicle racks and roof top cargo boxes.
The Benefits of Storage Rentals
Whether you live in a house, condo or apartment, sooner or later, you’ll experience the frustration of running out of personal storage space. Many people “make do” and store things where they can fit them, without considering the impact down the road. Items you store in your home are more susceptible to damage by a hot or damp storage environment (basement, attic, garage), or from stacking or forcing belongings into small spaces to make them fit.
Security is another important issue we solve, particularly for homeowners storing items in garages, sheds, or yards where the risk of theft is often high. Security, climate-controlled space, ample room and convenience make our Kamloops facility a great choice.
Questions About Our Kamloops Storage Rentals?
If you have any questions about Valleyview’s storage rentals, call (250) 314-6253. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the right storage unit for your household or personal storage needs.
Watch our video to see the The Valleyview Difference, or visit our office for a tour of our facility. You’ll know why our customers choose us for residential storage in Kamloops.